Monday 31 March 2008

Week of 24th March - Easter holidays should really be for holiday time!

Still struggling with being at home and trying to get work done at the same time! I am ahead of myself though really, I don't think I need to have my essays finished by the time I go back, it would just be helpful!
I have gone back to working on my first essay, the crime control one, and hoping to finish that today, nearly there!!
The key I have found is to start work early in the day and then once I have actually started working, it's easy to carry on.
Also making time for breaks has helped, working for an hour and a half and then having a 20 minute break seems to work well.
I think I have accepted that I can have more of a holiday now if I want, but will have to make up for it by getting down to some serious work when I get back, especially with seminars still to prepare for...
Only 6 weeks left now until we start our exams, not sure if that's good or bad!
I have been working on a key reading for the crime control exam aswell this week; by reading all of those (shared amongst ourselves) during the term, we will literally just have to read over the notes for the exam as we will already know it, just incase we don't have much time between exams! Exam dates come out in 3 weeks time aswell, which will be a great help with revision planning, shame they couldn't be published sooner though.

No comments: