Monday 24 March 2008

Working (slowly!) on 2nd essay


Hi! It's my turn to write on the blog so here it is...

I have three essays and a seen exam planned to do before we start back at lectures (I'm not doing a dissertation) so am working on one of my essays today which is for metropolis. I have half written my crime control essay aswell when I was feeling motivated a while ago so still have that to finish off aswell. It's been quite hard getting down to some work recently as I have been at home, but I know it's going to make my life so much easier if I get all this done in time!

Today I have done about 2 hours of reading and 2 hours of typing up - I meant to do alot more than this (was planning on having a rough draft done by the end of today but still have 2000 words to go!!) but found other important!) things to do!

Will have to make an effort tomorrow as I won't be doing any wed or thurs as I have plans!

If anyone has any tips on how to get motivated they'd be most welcome ;-)

No comments: