Friday 4 April 2008

Week of 31st March - Literature Review

Hello, just wanted to let you know what I've been up to so far this week and the Easter hols. I have found it really difficult this holiday to juggle everything, really don't feel like I'm doing enough work!! At the mo, all I'm really focusing on is the dissertation :s I have finally started writing my literature review!!! I should hopefully finish that today and then plan to have my methodology section finished at the very latest by tuesday next week. Was feeling slightly worried about my policing essay but realised that I've already collected all the reading for it and have done a rough plan. Less than two weeks now till the exam timetable is published which is quite scary!! But will be good so I can start writing up a revision plan.

No comments: